What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

3 hours ago, Cocker-Leachy said:

Looking good. Wanna do mine the same. Did you take the caller off ? . Any chance of a pic of the side of the full car? 

I kept the caliper on, couldn't be arsed with taking it all apart, got some red high temp spray paint from Halfords, took 2 cans to do all 4 (about 3/4 coats on each caliper as its thin paint).

Just masked up the disc and pads + suspension etc and then went wild on it! 

I'll take a picture of the side of the car tomorrow, below is another shot of the front wheel.

IMG_6045.jpeg

9 hours ago, Matt91uk said:

I kept the caliper on, couldn't be arsed with taking it all apart, got some red high temp spray paint from Halfords, took 2 cans to do all 4 (about 3/4 coats on each caliper as its thin paint).

Just masked up the disc and pads + suspension etc and then went wild on it! 

I'll take a picture of the side of the car tomorrow, below is another shot of the front wheel.

IMG_6045.jpeg

Sweet saves a lot of time. I'll get on it. Cheers for that. Been waiting to see one of the hatches in blue with red discs, as wasn't sure on what was the best colour option. Look forward to a set back piccie. 👍

• Like 1

Got a dam speeding ticket from a camera van not happy

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Speed awareness time ? 

Don't know yet waiting for a latter [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Soz for late reply been a busy few days. Unfortunately where I live it's a shared parking area, you don't get your own particular space so would be unable to build a car port otherwise I absolutely would.

I ended up giving her much needed wash and wax and decided I'll try cover out for a bit.

dbf34bd6a97cdda69967e626a6142d6e.jpg

87fb5e6da2db191a151ca524fb66d3e6.jpg

Looks much better cleaned up. Very happy with the cover, fits really well!! Only wing mirrors look odd but that's because mine are folded in.

ce7b02d4726858210d786af9f773aa02.jpg

It is a right pain messing about with taking off and putting on though, it's easy but still more faffing than I want to just head out in it. We'll see. Need to keep checking it isn't getting moisture in too.

• Like 2

Made a lower grille this morning and got lots left over to make 3 or 4 more at least if anyone's else wants one making as didn't fancy paying so much money for one of them zunsport grilles, think they are way overpriced for what they are.

IMG_0301.thumb.JPG.6489ba859e983fa86ae4491c9e47b522.JPGIMG_0300.thumb.JPG.b2684eb38745d3c2c0a806278f1273f5.JPGIMG_0299.thumb.JPG.6934366790414536ae8810d4bcebdf6b.JPG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Cocker-Leachy said:

Sweet saves a lot of time. I'll get on it. Cheers for that. Been waiting to see one of the hatches in blue with red discs, as wasn't sure on what was the best colour option. Look forward to a set back piccie. 👍

Side on pic for you, may need to zoom, calipers aren't huge on these :dry:

IMG_6057.jpeg

10 hours ago, david1972 said:

All kicking off a mile from us emoji20.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope your all good and safe bud.

The b4st4rds all deserve shooting. Sickening.

We're fine, thanks mate. Heading home later this afternoon. Feels quite subdued walking round here this morning. Life still going on though [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, david1972 said:

We're fine, thanks mate. Heading home later this afternoon. Feels quite subdued walking round here this morning. Life still going on though emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're ok bud.

Hoovered the car out and finally got around to cleaning the dog fur off haha.

• Like 1