The Rant! Thread

Gambit

On 07/04/2015 at 4:55 PM, tomobwfc said:

currently had my Subaru just over 2 weeks and I've never had the amount of people so close to my back bumper in 5 years of driving my Renault

JUST !Removed! OFF

I know what you mean. Had mine a couple of months now and the same thing. Only I get cussed of by the wife for leaving the f*****s behind lol

O time for a rant.

That dippy ****** jimmy cranky, stupid fish woman.

Old sturgeon is now on about tying to block article 50 being put in. Why doesn't she feck off. Sick to death of her opening her yap trying to get her own way against the majority. She seems to think the world revolves around scotland. She said Scotland would leave the UK and instantly be accepted into the eu if they voted to leave the UK in a second referendum, the EU told her to bollox and scotland would have to apply after leaving the UK. Which is a minimum of 2 year process to join. Assuming the EU can afford to have Scotland and fund another country.

She seems to think scotland has a hope of going alone. Im not sure how she plans to finance that? Per head scotland has more money spent on them than anywhere else, who does she thinks pays for that?

Should tell her fine, off you go, pull the funding from them, including all the ship building contracts, and leave them to it. When income tax goes up 15% (yep that's what it would take to even break even), people can say how glad they are they bothered to listen to her.

Ahhhhhh, and breath

I'm from scotland and very proud of the fact and i do agree with you on some aspects tidgy, me personally am getting fecking sick of her now aswell i wish she would just shut the feck up, scotland voted to stay in the uk a couple of years ago and she doesnt seem to aknowledge that ( i voted to leave at the time) but now i'm glad we didnt the !Removed! has fell out the oil industry but thats not the be all and end all. The part where you say we get more spent on us per head of population may be correct but we pay more in per head last time i read up on it and thats all down to thatchers days in office so it kind of works itself out in the long run. The quicker the next election comes the better then we can get rid of her but for who coz labour is goosed and the torries will never get in up here 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My biggest pet hate has to be when you get stuck behind some t@@t who thinks it's acceptable to do 40mph no matter what the speed limit. In a 60 zone doing 40, comes to a 30 zone and doesn't change speed, comes back in to the 60 zone and carries on at 40. When you eventually manage to over take it's normally some 80 year old who can't see over the steering wheel 😡😡

• Like 3

I had a knob towing a caravan in front of me doing 35mph in a national speed limit bit of a b road [emoji34]

When i over took him on a clear stretch he swerved towards me and started giving me hand signals [emoji15]

2 miles down the road id slowed down for a "20 is plenty" bit near a primary school...... he over took me at 35 mph wtf [emoji33]

Wish I had a dash cam sometimes lol

• Like 1

I hate that rouge trader bell end off watchdog

Who does he think he is the skinny pr ick in his power ranger suit on.his ga y bike

Are minis the new bellend-mobile? they have upgraded from the corsa/Audi up your rear gang in the recent months or have they always been like this?

Also had one hell of a crazy b*tch screaming at

me for itching my ear, absolutely furious she was,

"get off your f'ing phone I've got kids in my car, I'm reporting you" blah blah blah, I tried to explain I had an itchy ear but nothing was getting through

she was causing more of a menace trying to convince me that I was actually on my phone than if I'd been playing on snake or something

I'm not sticking up for people using there phones while they drive as I'd never do it, but people need to mind there own business, Its becoming like everyone is now trying to catch someone else out, like a trophy that they are better drivers or something, dash cams there good if your involved in something but I think loads are more of a danger trying to catch something.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is it with the fecking roads in this country, fecking slowly destroying our pride and joys, you would think with the amount of !Removed! tax we pay to drive on the roads, plus the tax we pay on fuel we should have the best fecking road surface's in the world 😠😠😠

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Photo bucket .... 😠

I'm fairly good with a spanner but tech ain't my thing ,for sure .

So far I've spent 3 hrs of my time downloading my pic's from their website to re upload them to my build thread ,  just because they now wanna charge you fortunes for a service thats been free for a decade .

3 hrs ...... and I'm only on page 2 of 18 😕😠😤 !Removed! you bucket 

• Like 1

@savagebulldogs have you checked pb recently ? My photos have been restored/available to access, they seem to have launched a premium section now but I've been able to retrieve my old pics and download back to pc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@savagebulldogs have you checked pb recently ? My photos have been restored/available to access, they seem to have launched a premium section now but I've been able to retrieve my old pics and download back to pc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah thats whats taking the time ,bud .

ive had to go through my build thread , see what pics i need , download them to my tablet , delete their link and upload each pic individually.

Probably my fault for taking so many pics of my my never ending "project" [emoji849]

• 4 months later...

So as most of you know some **** hit my scoob almost 3 months ago 😠

If hitting my pride n joy and injuring me and my 2 kids wasn't enough I tried to insure the bug sti yesterday as I need to start running  the freshly built engine in and get it mot'd .......

Apparently because I have a claim outstanding and he hasn't admitted liability yet , for slamming into the side of my car and not checking the lane he was changing into didn't have a car in it .

Even though it blatantly wasn't my fault , I've never had a claim before and have over 20yrs no claims .

I got a quote of nearly £900 😲 what the actual fook is that about ! 

this whole !Removed! storm is starting to really **** me off now , I really hope I don't bump into that shister walking down a dark ally . He's proppa waking the nasty bstard cockney in me that I put to sleep many years ago, cnut 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Change of subject for a rant on my part!!

Why oh why, do people drive over speed humps as if they are attempting to get airbourne? (ooh,what are those big humps in the road for dad)?,

ohh my head hurts as it bounces off the car roof.

I live on a little lane approx 500 mt long,which is a 'one way' street, with the said speed humps spaced approx every 80 mt apart.

Some kamakasi pilots will insist on driving down the street like a f***ing bat out of hell (and with kids in the car headbanging to LED Zepllin through no choice of their own) due to their idiotic !Removed! parent !! 

M.O.T time again,'My suspensions knackered, how can that be' ??? 😡:taz:

They're complete idiots, and deserve to have the suspension fall apart.

They must think 'speed humps' is a phrase which means 'go as fast as you dare over that hump in the road' !!

'Oh no, my rear exhaust box has just been ripped off'.... with any luck.

• Like 1

Yeah the passengers didn't look like they was having to much fun. But i must admit I was hoping it bottom out so i could go past feeling smug. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 6/30/2018 at 12:15 PM, savage bulldogs said:

So as most of you know some **** hit my scoob almost 3 months ago 😠

If hitting my pride n joy and injuring me and my 2 kids wasn't enough I tried to insure the bug sti yesterday as I need to start running  the freshly built engine in and get it mot'd .......

Apparently because I have a claim outstanding and he hasn't admitted liability yet , for slamming into the side of my car and not checking the lane he was changing into didn't have a car in it .

Even though it blatantly wasn't my fault , I've never had a claim before and have over 20yrs no claims .

I got a quote of nearly £900 😲 what the actual fook is that about ! 

this whole !Removed! storm is starting to really **** me off now , I really hope I don't bump into that shister walking down a dark ally . He's proppa waking the nasty bstard cockney in me that I put to sleep many years ago, cnut 

Did you get this sorted? Similar thing happened to me. Some bird crashed into my last scoob in a car park and tried to flea. She didn't realise that her fog lamp cover fell off and thought she could hide her car ten bays away 😂. Took a year and a half and 3 court appearances later before she was found guilty. I didn't even put in a claim but was dumb enough to tell my insurance company. So my insurance went up and it says to this day on my insurance docs driver hit immobile object.. Wtf🤔 wasnt even in the car I was in the pictures lol