a few pics of my project so far

savage bulldogs

Cheers sam , it seems to be a never ending but there's always something scooby to do 😊

As it used to be my daily driver and could never be off the road for too long .Some of the painted bits under the bonnet are looking better on camera than in the flesh now .So I want to go back and tidy up the  bit's I'm not happy with .

She'll never be a trailer queen, cars are meant for driving imo ....  in saying that once I'm happy with how it looks and run out of things to do, I might build another engine for her though 🤔😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

All i can say next time i make santa pod if you've not got a a bright green t shirt on again to keep them black fly away I'm disappointed emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just bring your puma mate, we can just hide it at the back like the Ka 😂

• Like 2

Fook dat I ain't wearing my lime green t shirt at santa pod ever again . Walking round with a cloud of midges above me like Charlie brown .

If I stood still for more than 30 seconds, my Scott n lyle t shirt looked like a nature reserve 😂

Bring the puma to the pod pete , i've got a spare scoop we can gaffa tape on and now one will ever know 😉

• Like 1

Fook dat I ain't wearing my lime green t shirt at santa pod ever again . Walking round with a cloud of midges above me like Charlie brown .
If I stood still for more than 30 seconds, my Scott n lyle t shirt looked like a nature reserve [emoji23]
Bring the puma to the pod pete , i've got a spare scoop we can gaffa tape on and now one will ever know [emoji6]
Pmsl [emoji23]

We'll the lateral links and trailing arms are ready for paint (dinner was nice too) but I saw this meme and had to post it on here .... 

Last year ,when the bug sti engine was in bits on the dinner table and that **** hit the v1sti 😞

This was me ,owning 2 scoobs but having to drive my eldest daughter 's 1.3 ka to go shopping at the weekends 😂😂😂

2019-02-07 10.05.39.png

• Like 1

We'll the lateral links and trailing arms are ready for paint (dinner was nice too) but I saw this meme and had to post it on here .... 
Last year ,when the bug sti engine was in bits on the dinner table and that **** hit the v1sti [emoji20]
This was me ,owning 2 scoobs but having to drive my eldest daughter 's 1.3 ka to go shopping at the weekends [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
1089343556_2019-02-0710_05_39.thumb.png.81c91d9d4e0ba821a4ad607bda9eef0c.png
Pretty much how I feel at the moment, also driving a ford

Loud pipes save lives

• Sad 1

Funny enough I'm in a ford [emoji17]

Can we have a subsection in the cars bit for fords [emoji23]

Loud pipes save lives

Sorry, hijacking your thread a bit here

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WideSam said:

I was also stuck in a Ford when my GTB was unwell. 

I’m gonna claim I started a trend 😂 

Room for 3 it is then 😘😂

41 minutes ago, Gambit said:

My little puma is alright but not scoob. I'll happily keep the puma though.

Shame that .... I was gonna set up a "go fund pete page" so you can have the bug off me 😉

• Haha 1

Shame that .... I was gonna set up a "go fund pete page" so you can have the bug off me [emoji6]
I'd sell my !Removed! if i thought it was worth it to have that bug off you. [emoji24]

• Haha 1

Been removing the Stereo and personal stuff outta the "rusty turtle" (daughters ka)  ,as it's being traded in for a fiesta this afternoon. 

Was planning on doing a bit on the scooby today and I think it knows it ...

As it's proppa windy and it keeps lifting the car cover ,just enough to show a bit of leg in the sun 🙄

It's also making the side view of the scoob look like the template for the "we buy any car" logo 😂

Guess the closest thing to working on it I'm gonna get today ,is getting some quotes for powder coating the rear arb ,trailing arms , lateral links and inlet manifold 

2019-02-07 14.00.29.jpg

• Like 2

Weather was fairly good Saturday, so decided to give the bug a clean and the v1sti's Battery a maintenance top up charge.  Unfortunately I had to give the daughters new car a wash n wax ,so didn't get chance to do any work.

Took a few pic's anyways , as I'm starting to forget what she looks like 😕

2019-02-09 16.21.14.jpg

20190209_160008.jpg

20190209_160616.jpg

• Like 3