What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Managed to Replaced conrod bearings without stripping the engine down, only removed sump and strainer 38dfcf3ac104693f0cd82e1ac0cc632e.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Good job! How long did it take and were there any major difficulties? 

Patience is a major part, have to remove some excess casting from the block in certain places on the oil gallery below number one for access of tools and mm make sure you have 12mm UJ socket for the end cap nuts. Number 1 takes about 1.5hrs- 2hrs to do that's with the the sump off already. You need to undo the engine mount on the sump frame and Jack the engine up about a inch or or 2 to get the sump out, make sure the strut brace is removed before jacking engine up

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Had a nice drive in winter sun this afternoon,then quick wash when i got back make it shine again [emoji41]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Too cold here to do mine; water would just freeze.[emoji20]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Drove home from work and clutch started slipping 😞 Noticed last week that the rear main was weeping so that wreaking my eceedy stage 2 so that's probably junk now. 

Oh well gives me an excuse to fit a lightweight flywheel "every cloud and all that" 😂

Nippy bum time in my scoob today [emoji33] [emoji90] [emoji158]

Had a typical Audi driver cut in front of me with no indication and hitting the brakes hard in front of me [emoji36]

for 2 miles he sat tailgating the car in front of him , continuously dabbing the brakes to the point of almost giving me a photosensitive seizure [emoji15] .

Naturally you leave a big gap behind this sort of driver to avoid having to hit the brakes every 3 seconds yourself . As we approached the turn off I saw the back end of his car jolt upwards, like during heavy braking . ......

Audi hits the car in front and I stop on a sixpence 20 ft behind him with hazards on [emoji87] .

No major damage done to either of the cars involved just cracked bumpers and hopefully a lesson learned [emoji6]

So I'll also say +1 for the pfc pads [emoji23] .

Although I bought mine from alyn @ Asperformance and they're only noisy when backing off the driveway . Dunno if there's different types , so im not splitting hairs DDoc [emoji6] .but mine are "carbon metallic" pfc pads in the front brembos with grooved n drilled godspeed discs and no abs .

• Like 2

@savage bulldogs haha sorry you're right carbon metallic 👍 Mine are the same only make noise when reversing out the drive. Very occasionally when cold and lightly pressing the pedal. Scary moment for you. Glad no one was hurt. !Removed! Audi drivers!

• Like 2

Ordered some oil

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm putting some of this in next week

Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 10W-40 Ester Synthetic 

Sticking with the millers as it makes mine run quieter than the fuchs stuff (d

Had it in a few changes ago)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk