What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Cleared all the junk out of the car so I can think about a spring clean inside as covered in glitter from my daughter.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Had car cleaned and hoovered for £15. Did a good job inside is much better. Now I can see all marks etc on the paint work.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Full service, changed oils, spark plugs and fitted the new unresonated mid pipe. Ok so technically "I" didn't do it, Tys did most of it but I helped undo bolts his fat hands couldn't get to!

wash and dry followed by taking all the lights and spoiler off the hatch to clean with brush as previous owner/ s had stored it by a tree and all green gunk was surrounding the light clusters and in behind spoiler - time well spent :smile:

Serviced, washed, clay clothed, polished, and most importantly taxed and insured! Ready for summer. 

Ive used a clay bar before and thought it was good.. then used a clay cloth and it was amazing. Cheaper than a clay kit and lasts 10 times longer! 

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

Sorry I've no clue how to post links on here. 

You just get the cloth when you buy it, but I washed the car with TFR soap then used some diluted wax it wet before rubbing the cloth over the top. Just like the clay kit you rub it over the paintwork till you hear it go from a sand paper sound to smooth sound and a glass finish. ALOT quicker than a clay kit because more area is covered in one swipe. 

IMG_1009.PNG