What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

On 7/13/2017 at 8:30 PM, savage bulldogs said:

Driveway is finally finished ,so the scoob is back emoji41.png

strangely enough a box from Alyn at asperformance turned up this morning , well I had to buy her a little something to welcome her home emoji23.png5b1b27e82fb6a1fe7a8ddb9478ddac6c.jpg

Haha never! I saw that box when I popped in the other day! Hahaha

32 minutes ago, Seminole81 said:

I'm looking at changing jobs and that would be my new commute...down from a 7.5 each way haha

Mines 2.2 miles around the road, but there's an abandoned airfield that I can cut across if I cycle 🚴making it about a mile. Makes the mpg more bearable when the only fuel your using is for pleasure rather than commuting 🏎💨

• Like 2

ok i installed today the cooler and the fan with hyden thermostat,that goes into the cooler and the AC consender and into the radiator.

i started the car and ran it for 1 hour and the fan didn't work.

when i do a short on the thermostat terminals it works.

i took the sensor into hot water and it works.

so why it did not work on the car?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

Hmm you cut across the abandoned air field on your bike but drive the scoob on the road for kicks emoji52.png

You've got those back to front,if you ask me lol

Yeah, unfortunately you can't get on there with a car. The gate is chain locked, but there is a small walkway that allows pedestrians and cyclists to use it. Shame 😝

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

What one?

Went for this one - seems to get good reviews online generally

http://www.batterymegastore.co.uk/varta-d47.html#productCollateralTabs3

Has a better cold crank than the dying one I have in there currently too

Aye, there's another lad ( @Fastboy67 ) in Shields on here and @david1972 is in Consett I think if memory serves. @Hudson is York way. @stants in Leeds, so few of us about kinda close on here.

Right so random problem now...I'm having the same issue...pretty much like the dude that mentions it's like trying to turn the Titanic. No fixes on here either....anyone!?

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/general-maintenance-troubleshooting-accidents/134330512-stiff-steering-when-turning.html#/topics/134330512?page=3

15 minutes ago, Seminole81 said:

Aye, there's another lad ( @Fastboy67 ) in Shields on here and @david1972 is in Consett I think if memory serves. @Hudson is York way. @stants in Leeds, so few of us about kinda close on here.

Right so random problem now...I'm having the same issue...pretty much like the dude that mentions it's like trying to turn the Titanic. No fixes on here either....anyone!?

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/general-maintenance-troubleshooting-accidents/134330512-stiff-steering-when-turning.html#/topics/134330512?page=3

Not to mention @mattiekane who lives a mile or two from me 😁

• Like 2

Thought I had a wheel bearing gone, so when to my local mechanic. Which was good, but I got my date wrong for my timing belt which is now due. So booked it in to be done next Thursday. Belt tensioners and pulleys £320 all in. Not what I wanted, but could be worse.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mattiekane said:

Aye, forgot about Mattie haha

Thanks......"mate" just forget me lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Soz! 😢😂 Karan though, power steering pump failed, so trying to get a new one in...prices all over the place from £40 used for a pump, to £170 fitted for a used, to £320 for a refurbished of the current, to £600+ for a new one from Subaru.

Scuffed me nsf alloy this evening parking up[emoji20]

They needed a refurb anyway but still a bit miffed. Defo getting them done now, once my winter set are back on

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1