What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Dunno about that,  weather's been sunshine n showers ,so this afternoon the car covers been up n down like a whores draws 😂

And the inlet manifold is back on the kitchen table again , instead of in the bay 🤪

But hey ,just gotta pop round a mates in the morning to blow the inlet and fuel set up through clean, with a air line and some petrol . Then I can start to put it back together at last .

What's up with yours ,have you sussed the coolant leak Mattie?

Dunno about that,  weather's been sunshine n showers ,so this afternoon the car covers been up n down like a whores draws [emoji23]
And the inlet manifold is back on the kitchen table again , instead of in the bay [emoji2957]
But hey ,just gotta pop round a mates in the morning to blow the inlet and fuel set up through clean, with a air line and some petrol . Then I can start to put it back together at last .
What's up with yours ,have you sussed the coolant leak Mattie?
Coolant leak is least of my worries now [emoji24], think the engine just let go [emoji85]

Loud pipes save lives

7 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

Hmmm, always seemed to be sounding sweet and well maintained in your ownership 🤔.

Hope he's being reasonable about it , bud 

Yeah no problems at all hes a good bloke and I gave it a good test run for him to see it ran properly before he took it.  He's now deciding on rebuilt or break it 😥.  I suspect he'll break it because he wants 400bhp and didn't know that will mean a new 6 speed box too. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

And so it begins.....Tidying up the bay is a very Slippery slope . 

"Oh I'll just fit this shiney bit " 😎

"Oh that shiney bit has made the rest of the bay look shoddy" 😏

"Must Buy more shiney bits now " 😋

So true I've bought paint for everything now 😂

• Haha 1

Finished work early today ,so decided to switch the 4 in 1 gauge sensors over to the defi ones and wire the defi controller and gauges in 😎

Soon realised (again) that I'm much happier wealding a spanner, than doing sparky stuff 🙄

Mid mayhem pic 🤪

20190417_154901.jpg

• Like 1

I’m a electrician and I detest car electrics, they’re a dark and evil art. More electronic than electrical (bigger difference than you’d think) the stuff in cars. Always a million ****** cables everywhere you look in cars too.

Good luck haha!

• Like 1

Not strictly today but forgot to post it up.

Got to this point over the weekend then stopped to enjoy the sun and a few cold beverages.
Will hopefully get back on it this week get it pulled and find out what damage is done, then I can start working on a rebuild spec and figure out what order is best to rob the local banks in1f866f2675a45737d454b5f9c06a12b1.jpg

Loud pipes save lives

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Nothing as exciting as some of the stuff on here :biggrin:.  Fitted some mist washer jets and received my member pack in the post 👍.  Pressure from the jets now seems a bit low, so that'll be something to figure out at the weekend.