What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

New Tein lowers springs,spot lights fitted and wired in,rear fog light using LED bulb ( it’s a jdm ) and Hayward and Scott back box going on,waiting for new wheels 18 inch rota’s in gold to arrive then to mates garage for a four wheel alignment all on my JDM Hawkeye Wagon ,until then have to use my ppp sti bug,life’s a ****** but off to Iceland tomorrow so hoping new wheels arrive when I come back

3 hours ago, Status said:

New Tein lowers springs,spot lights fitted and wired in,rear fog light using led bulb ( it’s a jdm ) and Hayward and Scott back box going on,waiting for new wheels 18 inch rota’s in gold to arrive then to mates garage for a four wheel alignment all on my JDM Hawkeye Wagon ,until then have to use my ppp sti bug,life’s a ****** but off to Iceland tomorrow so hoping new wheels arrive when I come back

I don't know how you manage it lol. Had to use my PPP STI how awful and then off to Iceland. Have a great trip anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

took delivery of some Angelwax products so got stuck in - really pleased with results, have finally managed to get a swirl free bonnet - just rest of car to do now...

Before - obviously

1456994716_AWdetailbefore.thumb.jpg.0981e6d29997d7828632ae7ec0fb4600.jpg

After

1128209600_AWdetailafter1.thumb.jpg.1b72f72bd345c39918fef4f665654fe8.jpg

Swirl free

1728913300_AWdetailafter2.thumb.jpg.d502358a3a044504ea0d734d9a3b6146.jpg

• Like 1

I've moved house and got a garage now so i can get more done.

My PCV system hoses have some oil around the crankcase so I'm going in for a closer look, the air intake manifold is coming out so i can get to everything easily, but I may as well have a look at everything on its way off.

Alternator first, I've cleaned it up and removed the rear bearing as its beyond repair, the others I re-greased.

20200409_151303.jpg

20200409_151323.jpg

• Like 1

Yesterday was a busy day, finally got round to doing a bit on the replacement engine, any way, started the day with what is essentially a short engine and finished the day with an engine about ready to drop in....
04dccb8cf0d6254166e7a4329a5775d7.jpg5b996a2089f38601b4e77290fb342f71.jpg

Loud pipes save lives

• Like 2

Happy dayz [mention=6554]mattiekane[/mention] glad to see at least one of us nearly has their engine fitted lol 
It's definitely getting closer, just learning how many little bits I'm missing, banjo washers for the turbo to name 1 lol [emoji2361]

Loud pipes save lives