What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

4 hours ago, kershaw-330s said:

Hmm well this arrived today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By any chance is it a bright fluorescent orange cocktail for your suby :tongue: and maybe some oil too?

9 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

Haha got it spot on

Yay I win whats the prize :biggrin: 

I been painting today as this right hand rear window panels black paint had worn away and you could see the silvery metal underneath it in places. Been meaning to do it for ages and got it done today since it's my day off and it was lovely outside, serviced and rebuilt my brothers bike out in the sun in between coats too.

18699846_10155090201047631_3944595527996634219_n.thumb.jpg.08da3f2f3d16a5a7ea70695364d788a6.jpg18671313_10155090200902631_6432967622890456522_n.thumb.jpg.7652b2b49f8bce7a1ae1d70dd20bc473.jpg18671135_10155090200957631_2841335801226239347_n.thumb.jpg.5d97530b40944ff369f2210c284763aa.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome pics David. Where abouts were they taken?

& good work Hudson! Would like to do same but I'm too worried about acodehtally getting overspray on my paint or glass.

8 hours ago, mfnick said:

Awesome pics David. Where abouts were they taken?

Thanks mate - just literally 5 mins up the road from me on the road between Consett and Stanhope.....it's a real wilderness up there,with some great spots to pull off for photo's. Been eyeing them up for some time now; just been waiting for the right time :biggrin:

1 hour ago, david1972 said:

Thanks mate - just literally 5 mins up the road from me on the road between Consett and Stanhope.....it's a real wilderness up there,with some great spots to pull off for photo's. Been eyeing them up for some time now; just been waiting for the right time :biggrin:

Oh! Forgot you're in the NE! Where at? Consett isn't overly far from me...Anyways, possibly @Hudson, @Fastboy67 and I are going to meet up on Monday if you'd like to join (and anyone else?) details a bit fuzzy at the moment.

Thanks mate - just literally 5 mins up the road from me on the road between Consett and Stanhope.....it's a real wilderness up there,with some great spots to pull off for photo's. Been eyeing them up for some time now; just been waiting for the right time biggrin.png

Oh! Forgot you're in the NE! Where at? Consett isn't overly far from me...Anyways, possibly @Hudson, @Fastboy67 and I are going to meet up on Monday if you'd like to join (and anyone else?) details a bit fuzzy at the moment.

If it happens, let me know where and when. We are away overnight Sunday but will come along if we get back in time

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Really starting to wonder if I can realistically keep my car since moving to my new house. 

This can happen after just one night of being parked due to surrounding trees.

image.thumb.jpeg.42b4fb0042fc5828ef9816cf404c32fd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2692c96bdb86579c4bc2b5fbf0a9f49e.jpeg

Gets absolutely covered. It blocks all drainage channels and gets stuck everywhere. Plus there's a horrible, rough sticky layer on it. I haven't got time to be cleaning it every day and sometimes not even every week. But can't leave it like that, paint won't last a year and it proper winds me up being in that state.

Ive just got my cover through but looking at it and reading instructions it's going to be a right pain to put on and off often. It's not a daily by any means but gets used often enough for it to be a pain. Plus obviously got to be wary of any moisture getting in. 

Not sure what to do... 😔 

I know what you mean, where I park at work is quite similar. As a idea could you not put up a 'temp' garage. I mean a gazebo or similar. Or even a timber 'shed' type thing big enough to drive into. Temporary structures wouldn't need planning permission, but I think there is a limit to the size you can go, but a gazebo....... (like the ones that Halfords use. Or even a retractable sun shade, like the ones shops use, but that would depend how close to your house you park.

If you put up a car port after a few years you can turn it into garage without planning permission is believe.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Took it out for a quick blast up2 revolution 24/7 with one of the lads from up here iv been chatting to great to put a face to the lad + also the scooby. Meet another member yesterday to pick up a Perrin rad cover (Kev) another great lad and awesome car hope it went well at Peterborough today 👍👍👍